A Guide to the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) &
The Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
Produced in Association with the EISA
(The Enterprise Investment Scheme Association)
Branded with your company details
Why purchase the Professional Cloud Publishing EIS / SIES Guide?
There are many benefits of purchasing the Guide, including the following:
- A user friendly guide on EIS & SEIS - designed to be client facing.
- Expert Content – Produced by Professional Cloud Publishing in association with the EIS Association - EISA.
- It has been very well received by individuals that have read it.
- Personalise the Guide with a choice of front and back covers, your business details and your brand.
- Option to personalise the inside front cover and inside back cover, as you wish.
- Option to brand the inside pages with your colours / logo.
- A simple Order and Personalisation process.
- The Guide is available as either a PDF or as a PDF with printed copies. .
- Excellent value – the Guide is very competitively priced. .
- A valuable tool to help you use EIS and SEIS with your clients and contacts. .
- The Guide has had a small mid-year refresh and there are now also more personlisation options available.
- A professionally designed A4 guide
- 24 - full colour pages
- A User Friendly document that provides customers with the key information they need to know when considering both EIS and SEIS.
- Informative content including:
- Background to EIS & SEIS
- How EIS / SEIS work
- Tax Benefits
- Different Types of EIS / SEIS
- The Risks
- Why everyone can win
- An important part of a diversified portfolio
- How to invest
Place your Order at https://eisguide.pcpl.tech/client-form.aspx
Complete the Information Request Form – the information needed to brand and personalise the guide.
Wait for delivery of the guide.
Receive your guide.
Use the guide to help your business advise on EIS and SEIS.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW
Please click here
to download a copy of our Information Request Form
If you would like to review the branding requirements please click here
Please click here
to download a copy of our Artwork Submission Guide
* VAT – Guide on own – plus (or inclusive of) 20% vat.
VAT on design related services – yes – at 20%.
If printed copies ordered, no vat on anything - just 0% vat.
** Guidelines on providing own artwork and what needs to be include is available on request.
*** Discounted Price available until 30th June 2020.
**** Whilst the PDF can be colour matched with Pantone colours where appropriate, please note that the EIS Guides are printed on a CMYK print press to keep costs down. This is very good quality and usually good enough in terms of colours. However if you have very specific colour matching requirements, please contact us for a quote.
The prices quoted include delivery to mainland Great Britain. Delivery timescales will be confirmed when your order is accepted. Express delivery is sometimes possible on request for an extra charge. Please contact us if this is of interest.